Sunday, May 17, 2015

Last Day of Babysitting my Grandkids and Jordan's Seminary Graduation!

Well today was my last day with my darling Grandkids.  We woke up and got things packed up and then we were on the road to meet Brandon and Becca in Beaver. 




It was a very long ride for the kids and then we finally reached Beaver.  Hayden cried when he saw his parents.  He really missed them.  That was both of their first experience being away from their parents.



We said our goodbyes and had to get on the road to make it to Jordan's Seminary Graduation.  We made it just in time.  Due to an accident it took us a long time to get home.  Last of all to top the day off was Seminary graduation.  My last child has now graduated from Seminary.  Wow do I feel old.... Here are some pictures we took at his graduation!

Jordan, Bryce and Jacob

Brother Hoffman, Jordan, Porter, Ammon, and Bishop Ingersoll.  3 of the 7 in our ward who graduated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment