Sunday, May 10, 2015

Kendra's Birthday, Mothers Day, and Kelsey's mother's day call!

Connie, Gary and I took Kendra out Saturday night for her birthday dinner.  We went to Koi to eat.  It was delicious food.  Here are some random pictures I took:




Happy Birthday to my Sweet Daughter Kendra.   Kendra was born on Mother's Day and I love it when her birthday actually falls on a Mothers day again.   She has been an awesome daughter and one of the best gifts I have ever received. We celebrated her birthday on Saturday evening and also on Sunday.

I feel so very blessed today on Mother's day.   Wow what a marvelous Mother's Day I had.   Jordan had a surprise last minute talk in church with all the graduating seniors and he said some very kind things. I also got a visit from Chantel and McKay and Kendra. One of the best parts was getting my missionary call from Kelsey and getting to Skype with all my kids including Brandon and his family and Dallan who is away. Happy Day!!!  More fun pictures: 




















No comments:

Post a Comment