Friday, May 29, 2015

Jordan Graduates!

Wow this is an emotional week for me.  My tall baby boy graduated from High School today. My youngest of six. This was probably my hardest graduation yet because it was the end of raising my kids. I was all choked up most of Graduation. I think the fact that I have worked at Lone Peak made it extra tender this time. I have so many fond memories. This is the third school of Jordan's that I have worked at. He told me that I can't follow him to his college. LOL!  Also this week I will be leaving my job at Lone Peak High School to pursue going back to school and changing things for next year.  Gary and I had talked a lot about it and decided it was time for me to change what I was doing.  Emotional and the beginning of some different kinds of first.  Here are pictures from our wonderful graduation day for Jordan.  



Before Graduation we stopped by to see Omer at the Assisted Living Center where he lives.  Grand-dad was happy that we came by to see him.   At Graduation I took a lot of pictures of some of my dear school friends that I have worked with.  I love Principal Bromley and a lot of other great people I have worked with at Lone Peak.  I am certainly going to miss them all.  I was choked up most of the graduation.





Here is Jordan Graduating.  I struggled with getting some good pictures.  


After graduation we went outside to take some pictures.  





I took some of Jordan and his great friends that helped him to have a successful High School year.  
Jordan and Jacob
Jordan and Gavin
Jordan and Bryce






Porter in the ward.

Ammon in the ward. 
Ben Clark-Student Body President

After graduation we all went to lunch at Chuck-a-rama.  It was such a wonderful day! Emotional but sweet.  The next day was my closing work social and that was also a very emotional day for me.  Everyone was sad I was leaving Lone Peak and wanted me to stay.  I had a hard time saying my Good-byes.  They presented me with a going away basket with lots of nice gifts and a plaque. 

Just for fun I had to show that Gary is at it again.  He put our poor cat inside a jacket sleeve and she could not move and then he caught this awesome humming bird.  I will post a video below of the humming bird. 


No comments:

Post a Comment