Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Babysitting my Grandkids! Day 1

Brandon and Becca had asked me earlier if I would be able to tend the grandkids while they attended Brandon's work convention.  I was thrilled to be asked and immediately made plans so I could get if off work to help them out.  I was able to get it all arranged and now the day has finally come and I am heading to Beaver today to pick up my Grandkids with Kendra.

I picked Kendra up at the MTC where she works and then we were off for our adventure.  After a long drive we picked up the kids and had a picnic with Becca before we separated.  Kendra entertained while I drove to our home. The kids were happy to finally be out of the car when we made it back.  We had some outdoor adventures before we had dinner and got the kids down for bed.  It was a great first day with Kylie and Hayden.  They have both grown up so much and I was fascinated with them.   Love these two cuties!
























The things I noticed the first day with my Grand-kids. Kylie loves to jump on the trampoline.  She has gotten to be so tender and sweet.  She is playful and fun.  Hayden has totally gotten a little personality.  He loves Shasta and would continue to go and touch her.  Shasta is old and does not have the patience that she used to when she was younger with children.  Hayden is so funny and has really gotten independent as much as a 1 1/2 year old can.  It was a great first day with my grand kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment