Thursday, May 14, 2015

Babysitting my Grandkids! Day 2

The kids did great last night for their first night without their parents in my home.  I just laid Hayden down with his blanket and pacifiers and he went right to sleep.  The kids had played hard for their first day.  Day 2 has officially begun.  It was a little chilly first thing so we decided to stay indoors and play play-dough.  



 After that it warmed up so we took off to go and feed the ducks.  The kids were so adorable at the lake and trying to throw the bread in far enough.  Hayden had a hard time but liked eating the bread.  We also went to the playground that is next to the pond.  It has some dangerous areas for Hayden so I was very cautious about letting him do too much without me.  Kylie loved it and was all over the place.  I did get some cute pictures of Hayden near the park. 


















I had to add this funny video of Hayden walking around the tramp.  He enjoyed this more than jumping on it.  Luckily he is light enough that he won't fall between the springs.



 After we played we got in just in time for it to start raining and I put Hayden down for his nap.  Kendra arrived after Hayden's nap and we went on a little trip to the new Hands on Museum at Thanksgiving point.  It rained the entire time so it was good we were indoors. Kylie got real adventurous and climbed all over this maze type thing.  We thought we had lost her for a moment.  She loved it. 























We had a marvelous day and the kids were so good.  With all the running around they really were in pretty great spirits.  I like how kind Kylie can be to Hayden.  Hayden is cute because he will have fun playing as long as he can see me.  If I get out of his view he gets worried.  It is kind of sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment