Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Fun and Exercise!

Well this summer has been a busy one.   Gary and I are empty nesters for a couple of months and then again in the fall when everyone is off to school.  Our new favorite thing to do is to bike ride.  We actually ride bikes almost every evening and we go all over the place. Our favorite is to ride our bikes to the bottom of the AF canyon and ride down a fun trail in Cedar hills and Highland Glen park.  We also love the Murdock trail which goes for miles and miles.   I decided it was about time to get a few pictures of Gary and I on our bikes. We usually wear helmets but for pictures today we decided to go without. 






Another thing I have been doing this summer is waking up every morning and hiking to the Timp cave at 5:30 a.m. with my dear friend Ronda.  It is such great exercise and I love going early before it gets hot.


We also have been working on improving our yard.  I took one day and repainted our pool.  Gary just loved it and so he insisted I take a picture of it.


Here is a look at our square gardens.  I think we may have too good of soil because our plants are growing all over the place.  We may not have room for all the vegetables.







No comments:

Post a Comment