Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day!

Today was father's day.  Kendra is our only child who lives close enough to come and visit.  She made an Italian meal for her dad for father's day today.  It was delicious.  Here are pictures of Kendra making our dinner.  Each one of our children called or wished their daddy a Happy Father's day today.  Kelsey had emailed him last week on her mission and wished him an early Happy Father's day. 


  I am so lucky to have Gary for my husband.  He has been such a wonderful husband, father, and my best friend.  Sure do love him.  We also went and made a visit to see both my dad and Gary's dad today.  I lucked out when it came to getting the best dad ever!  My dad has always been such a wonderful example to me.  He has always served and loved me.  I am blessed.  Gary also had a wonderful dad that we got to visit.  I forgot to get a picture of Grand-dad today so I am including one that I have of him at the cemetery where Tommye is buried.




No comments:

Post a Comment