Saturday, September 5, 2015

Surprise weekend visit from Brandon and Becca and Grandkids!

Brandon called me up when I was helping at the Babb shower to inform me that they wanted to come see us for Labor Day Weekend on a quick spontaneous visit.  Of course I was thrilled to get to spend some time with my grand-kids. I was thrilled that their family wanted to spend some time with us this week.  We were so happy to see them all.  The kids were adorable and it has really been way too long since I have seen them.  We planned a fun outing at Thanksgiving Point.    Here are some of the pictures I took.  The first 3 pictures are at our park. 



































 After Thanksgiving point we ate lunch at JCW's .  Everyone was hungry after playing so hard. 


 Later after naps Brandon took his kids on motorcycle rides and then Brandon and Becca went out and I took the kids to see the ducks at the park.  The kids loved feeding the ducks and then afterwards chasing them. 








No comments:

Post a Comment