Sunday, February 22, 2015

St. George Visit with Grandkids and Farewell!

     Well this last week we enjoyed a wonderful weekend in St. George.  My aunt Marie and Frank Mathis had a farewell.  They will be serving a mission in Nauvoo.   My parents took us with them to St. George to go to the farewell and of course to visit Brandon and Becca and the grandkids.  We had such a wonderful time.  Here is a picture of my aunt and uncle Mathis.  I lived with them as a teenager in Price Utah.  They now live in St. George.  I sure love these two wonderful people. 

         The rest of the time we spent every minute that we could with Hayden and Kylie.  Gary and I got to tend them when Brandon and Becca went out to dinner and bowling.  We went on a walk with them, watched movies and read stories.








  The next day we all went hiking up Red Cliff National Park in Leeds, Utah.  Here are my favorite pictures that I took on our hike.  We sure had a fun time. 

























     


1 comment:

  1. We loved seeing you!! Can't wait for you to come visit next month!!

    ReplyDelete