Thursday, July 16, 2015

Snowbird Week-Day 6

Today I woke up and went to the Spa.  When I got back Kendra had arrived and she was ready to hike with me to the top of the Snowbird mountain.  She was so kind to hike with me this year so that I would not have to hike alone.  They were preparing for an archery event and so they had a lot of fake animals on the mountain.  We did however see a real moose.  There was a group of four of us at that point and we all decided to hike together for awhile.  One of the ladies separated from us and we continued to hike the rest of the mountain with a man named Mike.  Here are the beautiful pictures I took along the way to the top.

Real Moose rear end.





Wild Flowers

Fake Fox
Fake Moose


Fake deer
Beautiful Stream




Mike our new friend
Beautiful yellow flowers!





The top is in view!
I made it!





Fake Moose

Fake Deer
Later that evening Chantel and Mckay made it to our condo.  We went swimming and then we played games.  It was a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment