Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Snowbird Week-Day 4

Today we woke up and decided to take the kids to the park again.  Kendra had to leave to go back home last night.   Brandon and Jordan were working in the Condo.  Becca and I wanted the kids to have a fun activity today.








After the park we went back to eat lunch and have a nap before Brandon, Becca, Jordan  and the kids had to leave to go back to St. George.  My parents were coming up this evening with my uncle Maynard and luckily they got to see the Great Grands before they all left.  My parents and Maynard went on the Perivian and then I finished getting dinner ready and said my goodbyes to Brandon's family.   That night we had a lasagne dinner with my parents and Maynard and then we went on a walk to the look out point.  It was such a beautiful night and we were able to see more deer.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment