Friday, August 7, 2015

Adam and Ashley Wedding!

This has been a wonderful and busy week with a Wedding and Bridal Shower.  Friday I went up to Logan with Bret and Melinda to attend a wedding for Adam and Ashley Smith.  It was such a beautiful event and the temple ceremony was wonderful.  So many wonderful words of advice for the couple and everyone that attended.  After I took some random pictures while we waited for Adam and Ashley to come out of the temple.  






After pictures a few of us went to see Chantel's 4th grade class since we were in Logan.  Chantel has a very nice classroom.  I took a few more pictures:




After our tour we all went to Olive Garden for lunch and then we drove back home to get ready for the reception.  I just made it back in time to hurry to go to the reception.  I had the privilege of taking pictures at the reception tonight.  I got to try out my new camera.













No comments:

Post a Comment